Wednesday, February 6, 2008

International Schools

Ok ... enrolled in school today at International Schools through the Dallas Community College District. Tuition is $4100.00. It is a lot of cash, but I can afford it. It will however cut two months off my bill savings that is supposed to get me through the end of the year.

I'm supposed to do my school orientation on Wednesday, 13 Feb 2008, and school starts on Monday the 18th.

The International School is 200 hours, Monday thru Friday 7:30am till 5:30pm for four weeks (20 days). Class sizes at the school are a maximum of eight (8) students. And there are four instructors. I like that kind of class size, and I'll have to drive to the Ft. Worth campus for classes so I won't even have to stay at a hotel while in school ... I can live at home :)

No comments: